Friday

Talk Shop : Bloomingville


 

As I surfed the web for cool home decor products, this picture { above } with small pops of color and simple accents styled with a Nordic flair caught my attention...and that's how I discovered Bloomingville !


I have always luved the simplicity & the practicality of Scandinavian design style. So it isn't surprising that I was drawn to the products I saw in this Dutch company's catalog. For more on the Nordic style do check out : Inspired by Scandinavia !

 

" The unique Bloomingville style is a mixture of raw products with a nostalgic Scandinavian twist 
and reproductions of fantastic pieces from times past inspired by French brocante."
- Bloomingville 


They have such a huge range of stylish Vintage inspired homeware. You think of anything for any room or even outdoors ... I am sure you'll find a fabulous solution here.  I particularly love the retro look of the kitchen accessories !

 

The nature inspired color palette ... its just Pure Living Scandinavian style !


The Bloomingville home decor products... everything so fresh & so simple ... it just exudes happiness & and a fun edgy style. Now if only they could stock their amazing Dutch products here in California { sigh } .


Happy Styling !



fotocredits: bloomingville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business