Friday

My Fav Picks : Mismatched Chairs for the Dining Room

Yeah...I know ! Mismatched chairs in a dining room. Not everyone will go for it. But I somehow seem to like fun edgy vibe it brings to the otherwise standard styling of the space. I love it when textures, shapes & colors are mixed and matched to find the "perfectly mismatched" chairs in the dining space ! I have come across many dining rooms with mismatched chairs being the { main } style statement. Some of them are mismatched by fabrics used, some by style,  and some have absolutely nothing in common.  

Enjoy few of my favorites :

The only thing common among these chairs is the Pastel color palette... 
... perfectly complementing the white backdrop !


Chairs in the same style 'n different colors  !


Mismatched Chairs in this dining room styled with a nordic flair have all simple & clean lines !


An eclectic dining room with what I call perfectly mismatched chairs...
... shape, color & style  !


A chic dining room with the mismatched chairs coordinating with the overall color palette !


 The chairs in this dining space are different in almost every way : 
style, materials, colors & patterns 


Modern styled room with a mismatched combo of metal chairs & wooden chairs !


Chairs mismatched by style but coordinated with fabrics like burlap & colors !

The perfectly coordinated dining sets also work for me. Just that styling a dining space with mismatched chairs just has been on my mind for quite sometime now. I am still waiting for a design-client who would agree for me to style his or her dining space with mismatched chairs { fingers crossed } ! Until then...

Happy Styling !



fotocredits: houzzmanolo

6 comments:

  1. massage bed
    -:very nice information, we are glad to read this news or post,

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for stopping by. Do subscribe to get all my posts !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Minol Shamreen ( studio m designs )October 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM

      Thanks for your comment & for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

      Delete
  4. Remarkable blog,with nice color combination..!!!Adorable..!!!!Kids Car Beds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )March 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

      Thanks for the compliments Asima. Glad you like my blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business