Saturday

Inspiration Nook : Happy Pastels

My cousin got me a box of the most luscious pastel colored Laduree Macrons from Paris...and I was inspired! They have my most favorite of the pastel shades. I firmly believe that Happiness is only a state of mind ... And just about anything in Pastel Colors make me happy .



I also do believe that every color has its  ' pastel cousin ' hidden somewhere. It only has to be few shades lighter or a couple of tones softer. Like the Blue has the robin egg blue, purple has lavender , green has the light pistachio, yellow has the soft lemon sorbet color ...the list is endless. Such a versatile range of hues & shades that you could use Pastels for any style and any design era.



Pastels { usually associated with making a space look girly & frilly } can be so refreshing that they can exude a very classic modern touch to the space. Pastel accents are an excellent way to bring a contemporary twist to a traditional space. To get the classic modern style, I luv to pair pastel shades with a brilliant white backdrop.



And looks like the Happy Pastel trend is very much IN ! For inspiration & ideas to style your space with pastels, check my pinterest board : Happy Pastels . Enjoy using these lovely soft colors in your space this Spring.

Happy Styling !


fotocredits:pinterest,decoist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business