Tuesday

Snapshot Inspiration : The Eclectic Design Charm


This { Global } Eclectic Living Room design is such a visual treat. It's filled with Charm & Class. The balance in the play of textures & patterns is absolutely delightful. Each design element in this picture { though from different eras & places } feels like it belongs right there. 

My Favorites in this snapshot :
  1. The perfectly distressed Brick Wall backdrop
  2. The gorgeous Suede Chesterfield
  3. The play-up of Contrasting Styles & Patterns
I luv how this decor feels like it was Inspired by all the amazing travels of the designer / client . The harmonious mix of contemporary accents { like the over-sized SparrowHawk Egg art } with traditional pieces { like the Moroccan tray table } brings in a warm & comfortable vibe. A beautiful oasis to retreat into. 

Do share with me your thoughts on this Snapshot pick . 
Until then ...

Happy Styling !


pic: covetedhome via LHIdesigner 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )December 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM

      Hi Trish. Glad u liked this Eclectic snapshot ! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful room. I like the way the white table's base echoes the shape of the sofa legs. Without that you might not notice the sofa legs and they add a nice element. Also love the floor lamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )December 11, 2013 at 4:18 PM

      I luv how you noticed all the gorgeous details in this space & how they all work beautifully together. It's nice to see u stop by my blog again. I appreciate your encouragement & support !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )December 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

      Hi Cori. Yeah .. the Brick wall is one of my fav's too !

      Delete
  4. I'm new to your blog but am glad that I stumbled upon it through Linkedin. This design is absolutely fabulous. I love how you have styled this room. Its rich and beautiful. I've bookmarked your blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )December 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

      I am glad you liked this pick Farha. Just to let you know that it's not styled by me. I have mentioned the credits at the end . My blogpost contents are a combination of my designs and projects by other designers that I share for inspiration. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business