Sunday

Sunday Bliss : Winter Style


With Winter just about 2 weeks away , I am looking forward to spending a lot of time at home { warm fuzzies } . Holidays with Family is my most favorite-est part of December. And this Sunday morning I am thinking about all things that make the frosty season special for me ...
  • Tonns of Family Time
  • The Relaxed Mood
  • Hot Chocolate { with Marshmallows } & CafĂ© au lait
  • Soft Woolen Blankets 
  • Cozy Movie Nights
  • Fresh Home Baked Goodies
  • Layered Style { in Decor & Fashion }
  • Casual Gatherings
So today , I would love to of share some of those thoughts with you { via pics } ...


Warm your Body & Soul this Winter !


I get a Lil' Warm in my Heart when I think of Winter !


I love Neutral color Palettes for Winter Styling . 
Grays & Charcoals , Nude & Sand , Browns & Mocha : All these shades paired with White is pure joy !
The inherent ' cozy ' feeling in these muted hues are perfect to bring in warmth .


Accents with Natural Materials & Fabrics like wood , jute & wool add to the ' Comfort Factor ' . 
Layering them is a fantastic way to infuse Coziness into your style.



“ Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand 
and for a talk beside the fire : It is the time for Home. ” 
― Edith Sitwell



Sharing these snapshots with you was perfect for my weekend inspiration . Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did . I would love to know what your December looks { & feels } like . In the meantime, find Simple decor ideas & tips for the chilly season , here : Winter Style for your Home . 

Happy Styling !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business