Monday

$20 Decor Picks : For Your Kitchen

As the Seasons change, we { the styling fanatics } inherently crave for a change in the decor too. I know I do ! But what makes me procrastinate are the digits that come after the word ' Total '  in the shopping bill. So , here is something I have decided to do : Pick accents that are $20 or less { all from the same store / source } that will bring in a high-impact ' welcome ' change into your space.

I feel like tackling the Kitchen today. It's where my family & I end up spending most of our time { & for those of you who don't know , the Island in my open kitchen is The Hub of my Home  } !

My Inspiration :

I stumbled on this photograph while pinteresting. Luved the play of patterns & colors against the monotone backdrop. The simple accents pack quite a punch in the space!

|| source ||

My Goals :
  1. Energize the space with Bold Hues.
  2. Motifs & Colors to reflect the Spring season ... when everything comes back to life.
  3. The accessory to bring in maximum visual effect by its sheer Style & Design .
  4. Easy to Replace & Practical enough to justify its addition to the Kitchen collection.
  5. Under $20.00 !
My Source for this Project :
So here are 10 Picks ... all Under $20 to Refresh your Kitchen  :


 || 1 || Godta Blue Bowl : $ 2.99 each ( i.e. $ 11.96 for set of 4 )
  || 2 || Nidelva Storage Tin with lid ( Set of 2 )  : $ 3.99
|| 3 || Barbar Tray Bird : $ 6.99
|| 4 || Losjon Soap Dish : $ 1.99


 || 5 || Ungdom Yellow Mugs { set of 4 }: $ 4.99  
Please note : The other 2 mugs { not shown in the picture } are White with Yellow Dots in vertical lines

  || 6 || Torva Placemat  : $ 1.99 each { i.e. $ 7.96 for a set of 4 }
|| 7 || Tripp Container with lid  Rose { set of 3 } : $ 5.99
|| 8 || Torva Rand Flatwoven Multicolor Rug : $ 19.99
|| 9 || Rundlig Green Bamboo Serving Bowl : $ 12.99

And my final Pick is an Unexpected Whimsical Touch ... 

|| 10 || Kladsam Mobile Bird : $9.99


I love how these bright & bold  accents will help transform a Kitchen. Perfect Practical Accents to showcase... all to be enjoyed by everyone passing by & using the space ! Share with me your latest find for your Kitchen. 

Until then ...

Happy Styling !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business