Monday

Inspiration Nook : Modern Spring Style

Spring is in the air ...  and I luv the Freshness & Joy that it brings into our life ! 
To reflect some of that energy & color inside the home , I  picked 5 accent pieces that will add a Spring flavor to the decor. 

My Inspiration today are the inherent natural elements of the season . I incorporated my takeoffs from mother nature : Bold Floral motif on the Rug , the use of fresh Green color & Raindrop style pendant . And to add a ' Modern ' touch , I avoided using all traditional organic forms. Instead , I picked accents with straight lines that have a bit of shine ... like metal & mirrors !

Take a look at my picks for a Modern Spring-Inspired Nook :

 . Bold Style . Clean lines . Simple Accents .

Sources :
  1. Succulent in a Mirrored Square Vase by One Kings Lane 
  2. Thomas Paul Tufted Wool Pile Rug by Layla Grace
  3. Union Pendant by Crate & Barrel
  4. Graham Vanity Stool by One Kings Lane
  5. Marimekko Green Platter by Crate & Barrel
I like the ' almost - sophisticated ' yet casual vibe that these accents infuse into the space . Hope you enjoyed the picks . Mix & Match these with your favorite ones to create your very own Spring Inspired decor .

Happy Styling !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business