Sunday

Sunday Bliss : Spring Inspired Table

Simple & Chic ~ The 2 words that describe the tablescape that I am sharing with you today. I luv how it is styled using natural elements that reflect the Spring season. The combination of lovely flowers arranged in the most simplest of ways with accents found in 'n around the house is just brilliant. 

With a crisp white backdrop , the punches of color with the flowers is dramatic. The mismatched glass vases add to the casual chic vibe.  I particularly love simplicity of the setting. The distressed country-style chairs , table & bench complement the decor beautifully .









I think I want to call this ... Casual Elegance in Reds & Corals. 
It's pure spring to me : flowers , colors , freshness , cheer , joy ... and so much more. 
Just the right mood for my Sunday Bliss ... 

Happy Styling !


credits via : stylemepretty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business