Sunday

Sunday Bliss : Black & White

With Spring in all its glory , there are colors every where you see ... out in the garden , on the blogs , on TV ... pretty much everywhere ! I was sooo craving for some Black & White inspiration today. A lovely blog called housenumber15 provided me with just that . 

The photographs in the blog are so well composed , so much simplicity ... they look almost effortless ! Each shot emphasizes all the fantastic features of the styling elements used . They have just plain made me happy this Sunny Sunday Morning . 

Here are a select few that I wanted to share with you  ...









I  adore these snapshots because they are :
  • Simple yet Gorgeous
  • Styled with Everyday Elements 
  • In my favorite colors : Black & White
These snapshots were perfect for my Sunday Bliss ! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did . 
For more styling inspiration 'n ideas with this Classic Color Combo , head over to my pinterest board : Black & White  .

Happy Styling !


pic credits : House Number 15 


6 comments:

  1. Love the photography ...I love the black and white even though it's spring...perfectly displayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )April 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

      Thank you . Glad you enjoyed this post !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )April 9, 2014 at 2:26 AM

      Thank you Najwa !

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.
    luxury-apartment-interior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )September 2, 2014 at 5:19 PM

      Thanks Laura. Glad you liked this blog post . :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business