Sunday

Sunday Bliss : Modern Bohemian

Mod - Bohemian Reading Nook



I absolutely loved putting this mood board together and I can't wait to share it with you ...

My Inspiration : 
Betsey Johnson Jewellery ... The bracelet & bangle { featured on the bottom right of the image } have Pink & Fuchsia crystals / stones that are set in an Antique Gold toned metal.

Excited with the color palette picked , I knew it had to be a space with a strong feminine aesthetic. After going back & forth over a couple of options { nursery , tea room , dining room , home office } a Reading Nook is what I finally chose. 

Style Pick : 
The first style that I thought of when I saw the Pink tones paired with Gold was " Bohemian " and I ran with it . But then ... I didn't want the traditional Gypsy ' layered ' look with scarves & fabric all over. I wanted to keep it Fresh & Modern but with a definite Boho flair.

Next step ... I went about picking the { right } design elements. And here are my 5 picks : 
  1. Moroso Chaise Lounge : Designed by Patricia Urquiola , its just the right style for a contemporary piece with a classic bohemian style @  hivemodern 
  2. Jonathan Adler Puzzle Chandelier : Solid Brass panels individually tooled in an Edgy  & Mod design @ jonathanadler
  3. Maddox Pillow : A touch of the predictable ... Throw Pillow with the gorgeous tones complimenting my color palette @ jossandmain
  4. Siena Sari Rug by nuLoom : A silk flatweave carpet with the perfect shades of fuchsia  @ bluefly
  5. Stelton Candleholders : Sleek holders in polished brass / copper reflecting light & adding just the right amount of soft shimmer @ connox
 { p.s. : For more Bohemian style & decor ideas , check out my blogpost : Design Style : Bohemian Inspired } 

I really enjoyed the whole process of creating this inspiration board . It has brought with it a sense of free spirit & " Love the world we live in " attitude . A lovely thought for my Sunday Bliss !

Hope you have a fabulous weekend too.

Happy Styling !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business