Saturday

Sunday Bliss : The Autumn { Fall } Mood

After a hot , sultry { & busy } Summer , I am happy that Fall has finally set in . With cooler temperatures , crisp  air and the brightly colored foliage ,  I am enjoying my morning walks a lot more . For me , this season is all about slowing down & unwinding !


Sippin' my fav' coffee this morning , I am thinking of all things I love about this season ... 
  • Caramel Apple Pies 
  • Maple Pecan Pies
  • Walnut Pumpkin Pies
{ LOL } Yes , the pies sure do top my list , but there are few more fav's that follow ...
  • Steaming Spiced Lattes
  • Layered & Cozy Decor Style
  • { Fall Scented } Candles in every room
  • Making S'mores with my lil' girl
  • Falling { almost swaying } Yellow & Golden Leaves
Sharing with you some of my Autumn / Fall moods via pictures ...





I really enjoyed putting this post together ... a lovely way to spend time on an Autumn weekend . Perfect for my Sunday Bliss . Enjoy more Fall Inspiration over at my pinterest board :  Autumn / Fall : Mood . Style . Inspiration . Do share with me what your Fall favorites are. 

Until then ...

Happy Styling !


pics via:  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 ,  6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11

5 comments:

  1. Mmm I'm loving Fall. Definitely looking forward to pies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minol ( Studio M Designs )October 27, 2014 at 8:27 PM

      Alyssa... That's Awesome ! Hope u r having a fab Fall season. :)
      Connect with me on FB too : https://www.facebook.com/studiomdezines

      Delete
  2. Minol ( Studio M Designs )October 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a test comment. See:

    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/Z3tjpyzT2oE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chuck. I am now able to reply to the comments. It was the third party cookie settings. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business