Wednesday

Snapshot Inspiration : Casual & Cozy


When I came across this image, I realised that it { pretty much } showcased everything that I wanted to style my space with , for this chilly Fall season. It's a cozy and comfortable space to relax and entertain.

And even though White is the dominant color here , it doesn't feel cold and uninviting. I love how the stylist has used ' Layers ' in this living room area with the throws, the artwork and the pillows. The mix and match of textures { wood , fur , wool , brick etc } adds warmth and life to this neutral toned space. 

The fact that the brick wall is kept bare not only offers a wonderful backdrop to the decor but also gives it a welcoming chance to be one of the key design features. I also enjoyed how the space is styled with modern , minimal & simple accessories , bringing in a contemporary touch. 

My Fav' decor elements here :
  1. The Low hung pendant light fixture
  2. The ' Happy ' throw pillow accentuating the casual vibe
  3. The Bare white-washed brick wall
The styling is Chic , Cozy & Perfect for the cold fall and winter months. I would luv' to curl up on this couch with a good book and a steaming cup of latte.  For more Fall design & decor ideas check out this lovely collection of inspiration images @ Fall Style & Ideas . Share with us your fav' Fall styling ideas. Until then ...

Happy Styling !



image.credits:inspiredbylove

2 comments:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.
    voice over studios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eien. I am glad you liked the post. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business