Wednesday

Home Staging 101 : Curb Appeal to Sell your Home for Top Dollar


Being a Certified Professional Home Stager, I get asked about Staging a lot. So I figured it's best to document my views and knowledge to pass it on and educate people. And since I guest blog on various Realtor , Real Estate & Home Builder's websites , I decided to use that as my platform. I write each post as a Home Staging 101 : With some basic information , the Why's and & the How-To's ...


Here's one featured on Kopa Real Estate Blog , Austin, Texas.   In this post you'll find :
  1. The # 1 investment for a Home Seller : Curb Appeal
  2. Why & How Curb Appeal can bring you top dollar !
Here is an excerpt ...  
According to the Zillow 2014 Nationwide Survey of Real Estate Agents and Interior Designers, the number 1 investment for a home seller is Curb Appeal. And the second best investment a home seller can make is hiring a professional home stager.
You’ll never get a second chance to make the first impression . Buyers begin to make assumptions about the property right from the curb-side … even before they step in. So creating a strong first impression is a very important step in the process of selling your home.

{ Here's my previous guest post for Builder Boost, Austin Texas : Staging to Sell your Home }

A HSR Certified Professional Home Stager & ReDesigner , I offer customized Staging & Styling solutions in Austin, Texas.  Contact me to schedule a Staging Consultation today ( 408 ) 858 . 1438. 
For more about my services, here's my website : Studio M Designs

Thank you & have a wonderful day !

image.source:decohub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business