Friday

Home Tour : Bright & Happy

I was on Pinterest ... not pinning , just browsing through. The following images of a beautiful house caught my eye and I  just had to share them with you.
This colorful abode belongs to a textile designer Caitlin Wilson. It’s bright, joyous and infectiously cheerful. 
Take a peek into this lovely home ...











My absolute fav' things in this home ...

  1. White Backdrop with Pops of Black design & decor elements
  2. Shades of Hot Pink & Salmon scattered throughout
  3. Gold & Shiny Metal Accents adding a touch of Opulence

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at the inspiring images of this  ' Happy Home ' . Hope you had fun as well.

Happy Styling !

via: Style Me Pretty Home Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business