Wednesday

I am Thankful for ...


Thanksgiving Day is basically a day to Give Thanks.
And I am Thankful Everyday - thankful for a tonn of things , for a lot of people & a lot of experiences. Sharing with you a part of my list ...

I am Thankful for :

  1. My Family 
  2. Friendships ... new and old 
  3. My Home 
  4. My Life
  5. Faith & Hope
  6. All things Coffee
  7. Pretty Stationery
  8. Vacations
  9. Pecan Pies
  10. Dishwasher
  11. Lazy Weekend Afternoons
  12. A Growing Business 
  13. My family's Sense of Humor ... pretty wacky ! :)
  14. Our Good Health
  15. All the Happiness
  16. Gorgeous Sunset Skies
  17. Flavored Lattes
  18. HGTV & Food Network
  19. Cuddles & Hugs with my lil' monster
  20. Desserts
  21. Laundry Machines
  22. Rainbows 
  23. Salted Caramel
  24. Store Return Policies
  25. Festivals & Celebrations
  26. Good Surprises ;)
  27. My Education
  28. Music that caters to every mood
  29. Apple Tarts
  30. Styling Books with tonns of Photographs
  31. Small heartbreaks that remind me how strong I am
  32. Peeled Garlic Pods
  33. Teachers & Mentors
  34. Cozy Movie Nites
  35. My Passion for Design
  36. The Warm Fuzzy Throw
  37. Local Cafes 
  38. Not Giving Up when the going gets tough
  39. My baby's uncontrollable laughter
  40. Family picnics
  41. Cheesecakes
  42. Art & Artists
  43. The Love I receive Everyday
  44. Cameras 
  45. Handwritten Notes & Letters
  46. Modern Communication
  47. Birthday Fun
  48. Local Libraries & Book Stores
  49. Vanilla Ice-cream
  50. Movies that I can watch a million times
When life is Sweet , say Thank You & CELEBRATE ...
When Life is Bitter , say Thank You & GROW !

What are you thankful for today ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business