Tuesday

Staging to Sell your House for Top Dollar in Spring

Spring is just around the corner and it's when the Real Estate Market gets pretty hot. What it means for me as a Certified Professional Home Stager is that it's the onset of one of my fav' times to stage properties. 
I get to bring that exciting & colorful 'spring vibe' inside the house. I get to use bright colors & fresh flowers as accents to my staging designs. I get to keep all the windows opened up to bring that crisp outdoor air in ( especially during open houses and showings ). It's an exciting time !

To impress those potential buyers , here are 5 simple tips to Stage your home during Springtime :


To learn more and to get professional + customized staging solutions, contact me at www.studiom-designs.com or call me at 408.858.1438 .
Let's get your property sold fast & for top dollar in the upcoming spring real estate market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stay Connected ...



Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business : Projects

Interior Design & Consultation Services

by Studio M - Designs for your Home & Business