The Holidays are upon us and we are scrambling to get our homes ready for it. Hunting for decor pieces that will add style and a bring in a sense of the classic celebrations is top priority. To do that we end buying a stuff that are very literal with regards to the festival.
My tip this season is to freshen up the styling. Bring in pieces that speak the holiday language in terms of colors & finishes. So the color palette I choose is ... the traditional bold Red , a bright crisp White backdrop and Accents in Gold & Brass.
Sharing with you some of my picks to refresh the living room for this festive season...
- Chandelier : This Agnes Orb Antique Brass Chandelier brings in opulence to the room | fratantonilifestyles.com | $4,800
- Red Pillow : This cheerful pillow is sure to add some extra holiday cheer to your space | Nordstrom Rack Embroidered Throw Pillow | nordstromrack.com | $30
- Candle Stands : The 3-set Avandi Candle Holder Brass are a great addition to the coffee table or as a centerpiece | domino.com | $165
- Throw : A throw in a solid red color is a great way to bring in the traditional holiday color to your sofa or chair | crateandbarrel.com | $70
- FaLaLa Pillow : This Oatmeal and Metallic Gold Christmas Decoration Pillow adds a whimsical touch to the space | etsy.com | $59
- Sofa : An elegant white upholstered Chesterfield sofa channels classic style into your room | Andrew Martin Athos Chesterfield sofa | houseology.com | $1,750
- Candle in Jar | This L'objet candle with a sumptuous pink champagne scent in a holder with accents in 24K gold is perfect for the festivities | l-objet.com | $135
- End Table | This Dax end table in glass & polished steel brings in modern simplicity to the room decor | zgallerie.com | $299
- Rug : This handwoven rug in bold colors with Zapotec art motifs is a brilliant addition to the urban space | Red Zapotec Wool Red Area Rug | novica.com | $578
The pieces I have picked are such that the larger ones like the couch & chandelier are classic and timeless. The smaller accents are something that can swapped out seasonally. What are your thoughts on this. Do share with me. Until then ...
Have fun sprucing up your home for the festivities.
Wishing you a fabulous Holiday Season !